Women’s Week – Grow Your Biz With SHE BIZ
Mar 5, 2019 5:00 PM
These days, almost everyone is online. So, if someone wants to hire your services, where do you think they’ll search? That’s right: online.
But, we hear you, developing a website and maintaining an active presence in social media to engage with your customers can be scary, expensive, and frustrating.
SHE BIZ helps you to grow your biz by making it visible to hundreds of customers who are interested in hiring services from women-led biz. Come to our workshop and create your first FREE listing.
About SHE BIZ:
SHE BIZ™ (she-biz.com) is a Canadian enterprise that was created to make the lives of millions of women living in this country easier.Our mission is to build a community that connects women through a trusted, safe, service-oriented, online marketplace, with the purpose of educating and empowering each other. We are passionate about helping newcomers and women in trades.
What you can expect from the workshop:
- Learn how SHE BIZ works and how it can help you grow your biz
- Discuss some of the challenges that female entrepreneurs face to attract clients and use digital platforms. You are not alone!
- A hands-on workshop to create your FREE online profile and first listing
Five things you’ll need for the workshop:
- Your laptop
- A skill, hobby, or service that you would like to sell and it’s a tentative price. You can get some inspiration on recent posts here: https://she-biz.com/women/offer-a-service/
- An email account. You will need it to access the page and to connect with your customers
- Photos related to your services.
- Enthusiasm! You are just about to make a difference in your day-to-day biz operations.